Saturday 1 June 2013

Dating merry go round

Hmm... maybe I fell off the Merry go round? Time to get back up and into the playground. So, my launch in to the OD world started VERY well- found that I had a backlog of matches on the EH page and thus started working through in reverse order. It's been quite a job  culling it down to a shortlist of 100 or so! Anyway, there was a match in Wagga - with photo. This guy looked genuine and normal!! Sent a message, got email back...2 weeks later it was time for the first coffee and I could not believe my luck.....silly, silly me as all the initial effort on his behalf, texts, looking forwards to seeing you tonight etc....were totally pointless as after 4 weeks of what I mistakenly viewed as a deepening friendship, I got the flick yesterday with the "it's not working as a couple" line.

So my question to you is: If I was such an unattractive prospect, why wait 4 weeks? I kept myself very nice...anyhow, trying not to let this seem too crushing so watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment